How to Activate Dark Mode Facebook – The dark mode or dark mode feature is becoming a trend among technology users nowadays. Some android applications also feature proficiency level proficiency level in it. Just an application that is under the auspices of Facebook Inc., like Instagram, WhatsApp and Facebook. All three are equipped with dark mode features that are also easy to activate.
How to Activate Facebook’s Dark Mode on Android Cellphones
As we know, the dark mode feature on Facebook is still under development. That means the feature is still not perfect, it needs some improvements so that it looks neat and comfortable to the eye. Even so, the feature has enabled you to activate it, both on the Android Facebook application or on the web version of Facebook.
As for how to activate Facebook’s dark mode on mobile devices and PCs or laptops in full, as follows:
Activate Dark Mode Facebook on Android
Until now Facebook’s dark mode feature can only be found on the Facebook Lite application. For Facebook for Android applications are still not equipped with these features. For how to activate it yourself it’s also fairly easy, namely:
– The first step is to make sure you have installed the Facebook Lite application.
– If so, you can directly log into your personal Facebook account.
– On the Facebook Home page, you click the three-line icon in the upper-right corner of the display.
– Scroll down, then activate the Dark Mode feature by sliding the slider button.
– Automatically the appearance of Facebook Lite will change to dark shades.
– To return to default view, you can deactivate the Dark Mode feature.
Setting Facebook’s display to dark mode will have many advantages that you can get. Starting from the comfort of the eye when using it in a dark room, save battery power, reduce the blue ray screen and others.